Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Prayer Basics Discussion Board 1 Reply To: Prayer Basics Discussion Board 1

Gloriatorunarigha
Participant

Why is it important to praise God for your answers before you see them?

Praise is declaring the truth about who God is, what he has done, or what he has promised to do. To praise is to make known the wonderful name of the LORD and parade his deeds with unmatched fanfare, Psalms 50:23
[23]Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

When you declare who God is, you affirm his identity. As you do, your countenance will rise and you will be reminded of the limitless love of our Father. Your situation may be bleak but praising God will call your soul to attention.

When you praise God even before you see the answers you are affirming his deeds that God is at work more than you know because What you need is not only for God to do more, but for you to see more of what He has already done. Praise helps you do that.

When you declare what God has promised to do, you affirm his promises. God is looking for people who will stand on his promises regardless of what they do not see. This is living by faith, not by sight. When you trust God, it gives him glory.
A biblical character who praised was David the psalmist, he praised God at all times, sometimes even before the manifestation. In
Psalm 42:5-6 he said: “Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again—my Savior and my God! Now I am deeply discouraged, but I will remember you” (NLT). No wonder God calls him a man after his heart.
Great things happen when you praise :
Praise changes the spiritual climate,
When you’re in a bad mood, begin praising God You’ll be amazed at how the atmosphere changes. When Paul and Silas were in prison, they praised God and an earthquake freed them (Acts 16.25). A downer turned into deliverance.
Praise fulfills your primary purpose as a created being
After Jesus performed miracles, the crowd began praising God,The Pharisees wanted to rebuke them, but Jesus said, “If these [people] become silent, the stones will cry out!” (Luke 19.40) It is primal for creation to praise the Creator. If we don’t then we are not having that Intimacy with our father God.

Select your currency