Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Prayer Basics Discussion Board 1 Reply To: Prayer Basics Discussion Board 1

prettyruth
Participant

Glory to God 🙌 awesome! Let me comment on your number one point. Praise is an expression of Faith.

Our praises is born out of our faith in God, and this act shows the utmost believe and firm assurance in His Word concerning us.
This is an assurance concerning God’s word to us. ‭Hebrews 13:5b AMPC‬….
; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] [Josh. 1:5&6]

How do you start Praising God victoriously in the midst of deathly or dangerous situations like Paul and Silas in the prison and the Israelites matching round the walls of Jericho with their trumpets Praising God. It looks foolish and doesn’t make sense but they are acting the Word and being obedient to God’s instruction.
Hebrews 11:1 CEB‬
[1] Faith is the reality of what we hope for, the proof of what we don’t see.

Our Praises to God before the physical manifestation could also be an act of obedience to God because it will definitely win Souls to Christ… Which means the Great commission is being achieved. We should be intentional about our Praises to God anywhere and anytime.

Our personal revelation about God will trigger our Praise to God and our Praises to God will bring forth a great miracle.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by prettyruth.
Select your currency