Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Evangelism and Follow Up Discussion Board 2 Reply To: Evangelism and Follow Up Discussion Board 2

OnyemaChika
Participant

Share a recent experience (at least two months ago) in sharing the gospel with someone stressing the important aspects of the conversation.
What was the main thrust of your conversation?
How did the person respond, were they open and responsive to the gospel?
Did it result in a decision to accept Christ as Lord?
With hindsight would you do differently?

Two months ago sharing the gospel with someone exactly on campus where we went for students invite for a program as we know it ‘’Generation Shift’’ that holds every last Saturday of the month. In the process I met two ladies walking by, meeting them was my target sharing the good news with them. Immediately I initiated the Holy Spirit within me to help draw them because he is the one that draw them men unto himself.
I approached them, greeted and introduced myself to them and requested theirs. I trusted the Holy Spirit for the right word to say and God’s leading with strategy to woo them to Christ. Sharing the word quoting 8. ‘’But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9. if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that god hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14. How then shall they call on him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? 15. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, how beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:8-10, 13-15.
However the word was sown there was no argument, I asked with what we have shared and heard is there any one that want to accept Christ as their Lord and personal Saviour? Meaning it from their heart say the salvation prayer. Then I prayed for her because one of them accepted Christ not the two. She mentioned her name as I requested, but she was far from where the bus picks students and I encouraged her to look for a Bible believing Church where she can grow her faith.

Select your currency