Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Christian Character Discussion Board 2 Reply To: Christian Character Discussion Board 2

EdenSage
Participant

To Obiamonu
This is such an excellent presentation and all your points actually highlight the grace and mercy of God towards us.
I think why people stumble sometimes in walking with the word or in the process of mind renewal is partly because they believe that it is in their strength and ability and so I like how you remind us that for it is God who works in us both to will and to do for His good pleasure (Philippians 2:12-13 NKJV).
God has called us and equipped us to do his work. He has also factored in our shortcomings and his plan is excellent. Trying to display Christian character without a knowledge of Christ, will only leave a believer frustrated and exhausted. It will be like running on a car with three wheels. Eventually the car will come to a halt and the problem will have to be addressed.
Another major highlight for me in your post, is the truth that renewal of the mind is a daily activity. It is not a one-off event or a status that is acquired by the click of a button. It requires intentionality and daily practice as we depend on the grace and spirit of God; knowing that even if we miss it on Monday, his grace is sufficient for us and his power is made perfect in our weakness (2 Cor 12) and so we can go again on Tuesday

Select your currency