Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Christian Character Discussion Board 1 Reply To: Christian Character Discussion Board 1

saysay
Participant

MY REPLY TO CHRISTIAN CHARACTER > GROUP DISCUSSION 1.
I commend your good work, in as much I am not here to counter points, ideas, or opinions, I just want to express or explain what I gleaned from your write-up. I am open to correction. You necessarily didn’t use the term as spelled out in the assignment given but I feel the mango tree and the mango fruits explain it, “Good works that stem out of a relationship with Christ Jesus are witnesses for Jesus.”
The tree here is likened to God the Father and the believer(s) are the fruits. The scripture says, “No man takes this honor to himself, but he who is called by God, just as Aaron was.” No three can bring forth fruits unless there is an abiding. John 15:5.
The good fruits, (as I can view how goodly the mango would look), which is likened to the witnessing, have received impartation from the tree through photosynthesis, have developed (produced), through abiding thereby doing good works (reaching the consumer). All of these processes happened because there was a planting. Ephesians 2:8-9.
In summary, good work becomes a lifestyle because it is Jesus’ way of life too. As He is so are we in this world. We were first saved by grace (imparted by God whose only character is to do good), and as we choose to abide, stay in sync, and dance with the Word (develop our character). We will keep doing good work until the end.

Select your currency