Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Christian Character Discussion Board 1 Reply To: Christian Character Discussion Board 1

Benny4real
Participant

You made a valid point when you said “Jesus did not make Himself son of God by developing good works; he did good works because he is the son of God
[6]But without faith it is impossible to please Him
The seed imparted need to be developed constantly, to make it a pattern of life wherever and and whenever;” Though I still believe the Holy Spirit in us is the actual witness for Christ. We are witnesses to our Faith in Him. Because with or without your good works, Christ is still Christ. So whether you choose to do good works or not He is still the same person He is and will always be. We are His own workmanship in Christ Jesus, and these good works were prepared beforehand. According to Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
Ephesians 2:9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
And also in John 15:26-27
26“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
27And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.

Select your currency