Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Christology Group Discussion 1 Reply To: Christology Group Discussion 1

prettyruth
Participant

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John 1:29 KJV

Who can take the sin of the world if not God. Ordinarily it could sound blasphemy to the hearing of other men around there….especially to the scribes, the Sadducees, the Sanhedrin, the Pharisees…I call them the Sadis….it has never been seen or said of a man that will be baptized by John the Baptist will be the Messiah that will come and take away the sins of mankind. John the Baptist being the prophet of his time spoke with authority based on the revelation he got in the Spirit. Jesus as God in form of man has to fulfill the scripture and the anointing of God has to come upon Him here on Earth for Him to carry out his earthly mission.

The Word Take Away means to bear, who can bear ones sin if not God.

Romans 11:27
[27]For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Hebrews 10:4
[4]For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

Jesus(God), the second of the God head. Came in form of man to take away the sins of the world ones and for all. John 3:16

Select your currency