Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Evangelism and Follow Up Discussion Board 2 Reply To: Evangelism and Follow Up Discussion Board 2

Ezeonugo02
Participant

Your experience goes a long way to show that evangelism is totally a spiritual exercise and it shows that we need to be totally dependent on the leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit before and during evangelism.
It encourages us to keep on spreading the word and at the right time the holy Spirit will complete what he has started ( 1 Corinthians 3 vs 6- I planted, apollos watered, but God gave the increase) his mum has been praying for him to get saved, it is also a reminder that if the prospect did not receive Jesus we take it as a seed sown and keep watering it with our prayers and at the right time God will complete the circle. Furthermore it shows that God always answers because he heard your prayers asking for help and he gave you just the right words to say. Matthew 10 vs 19 says “But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak”
It is truly a miracle when one soul repents and ekklessia is reminding me of my duty as a Christian to do more evangelism and totally depend on the holy Spirit especially when one encounters hard cases.

Select your currency