Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Christology Group Discussion 1 Reply To: Christology Group Discussion 1

prettyruth
Participant

The Deity of Christ Jesus.

When one talks about a deity, he’s talking about a supreme being, a god, a creator, someone or something he worship, reverencing and pledges his ought most loyalty to. Someone he recognises as his god.

4 Scriptures that shows the Deity of Jesus Christ.

1- Behold! John exclaimed the Lamb of God! According to (John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John 1:29 KJV)

John recognises Jesus as God who has come inform of man(flesh and blood) to take away the sin of man once and for all.

2- John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Jesus is making it known to them here that he is the giver and restorer of life. And he is the only God that can give them the full vitality of life. If they believe in Him and follow Him, they will never lack wisdom or crave of the things of this world. They will experience the fullness of life of abundance in Christ Jesus.

3- John 14:6&7

6-Jesus explained, “I am the Way, I am the Truth, and I am the Life. No one comes next to the Father except through union with me.
John 14:6‭-‬7 TPT

Jesus is speaking about his personality here as the redeemer. He is the source of life and they must be in agreement with him, or in Union with him to have access to God the Father. Him Jesus and God are one and through him they will experience the presence of God.

4. John 3:16

God has come in the person of His Son Jesus, for he that receives Jesus shall have life eternal. He has come to give life abundance to those that believe and will guide and direct their part to a fulfilling destiny.

Select your currency