Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Angelology Discussion Board 1 Reply To: Angelology Discussion Board 1

Wechie
Participant

My Reply To Femi
Angels were also busy ministering to people after the time of Christ. As we look at the history of the early church, we also find angels ministering to God’s people;

1. They Provided Direction: Acts 8:26
An angel of the Lord said to Philip, “Get ready and go south to the road that leads down to Gaza from Jerusalem—the desert road.
God used an Angel to direct Philip to the Ethiopian that needed to benefit from the
Ministry of Philip.

2. They came as an answer to Prayer; Acts 10:1-3
When a Gentile believer named Cornelius wanted to know more about the Lord, an angel was sent to him.
We find an angel coming to Cornelius as an answer to his prayer. The angel instructed Cornelius to send for Simon Peter who would tell him the message of Jesus the Christ.

3. They Brought Deliverance: Acts 12:7-11
The Bible says that an angel helped get the Apostle Peter out of jail. Peter thought it was a dream or a vision, for it seemed unreal. He couldn’t believe it was happening

Then Peter came to himself and said, “Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen Acts 12:11

4. They brought Judgement: Acts 12:23
The evil king Herod was killed by an angel. The bible records that because he had not given the glory to God, the angel of the Lord struck him down, and he was eaten by worms and died.

5. They brought Words of encouragement: Acts 27:23-24
An angel encouraged Paul when he faced a storm on his way to Rome.
Because of this Paul had assurance of God’s protection.

Select your currency