Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Anthropology Discussion Board 1 Reply To: Anthropology Discussion Board 1

Pchris
Participant

MY REPLY TO BEN
In agreement to your summary which seem to be in agreement to the traducian theory, According to John Macarthur – who said this in support of the traducian view: while it is true that several verses speak of God making a person’s soul or spirit, it is also true for the body . David stated in the book of Psalm 139: 13, 15 ( For you formed my inward parts, you knitted me together in my mother’s womb . My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth). These statements do not mean that the body is created directly by God apart from natural procreation. God is man’s creator , but God also ordained human procreation for the filling of the earth ( Gen 1:28).
God uses natural means for procreation yet He is the ultimate cause of the process. As a complex unity of body soul and spirit, our entire being including the soul, is a result of the God ordained procreation process.

Select your currency