Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums Evangelism and Follow Up Group Discussion 1 Reply To: Evangelism and Follow Up Group Discussion 1

OnyemaChika
Participant

Reply to Benny4real
I agree with you that there are some of the reasons why some churches have not been successful in soul wining (Evangelism).

1. A means of condemning unbelievers: self-righteousness has been a set back to the body of Christ where some believers see themselves as holy and others as sinners. Therefore telling them to repent or you go to hell fire. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance Matt 9:13 do not emphasis on the magnitude of their sins rather draw close to them so as not to destroy the ability of drawing to Christ.
2. Evangelism does not begin from the position of authority.
3. Evangelism is not an opportunity for self-aggrandizement in that it’s the mandate of Christ to the church go ye to the world and preach the gospel but not the other way round where some contemporary churches will use that as a medium to advertise their achievements on air missing the core message of saving the lost souls. In all our focus should gear towards the heart of the father which is evangelism.

Select your currency