Home V3 (LearnDash) Forums New Creation Nuggets Group Discussion 1 Reply To: New Creation Nuggets Group Discussion 1

obiamonu
Participant

1.Adam and Eve committed high treason by willfully disobeying Gods command. when they ate
of the tree God had commanded them not to eat. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and
evil, you shall not eat, for in the day you shall eat of it, you shall surely die. (Gen 2:17NKJV).
Foolishly yet willfully they obeyed the voice of the devil. They ate of that tree, and they
committed high treason. It was an action of their will. They sold themselves willingly to the
enemy the devil. High Treason can be said to be a crime of disloyalty against one’s government
or one’s country especially aligning with its enemy. Because God created Adam, created the
earth, and gave him authority to rule the earth on His behalf, and then Adam obeyed the devil
and Adam handed that authority to the devil. Therefore, they surrendered and transferred that
authority God had given them to Satan. Adam sold himself into slavery. He sold the entire
mankind into slavery, because from Adam the whole human race came.
Through one man sin entered the world and death through sin. (Romans 5:12NKJV), (1
Corinthians 15:21-22NKJV) (Romans 3:23NKJV), (Psalm 51:5NKJV).
2.As a result of Adams transgression, he became a sinner and because we are all in Adam, we
are all born sinners, that is our default state at birth. Every child is born with the sin nature.
When Adam sinned, he became a sinner, he became a slave to sin, a slave to death and a slave
to the devil. The Bible says, “You are a slave whom you obey” Romans 6:16NKJV. Every child is
born with the sin nature.
3. We were born, yet we were born dead for in Adam all died spiritually. When Adam sinned
and ate of the tree Adam died first spiritually and then he eventually died physically. Every man
that was born into this earth was born spiritually dead. Man is a spirit he has a soul, and he lives
in a body. Every man was born spiritually dead and because we were born spiritually dead, we
were cut off from the life of God, we were cut off from the nature of God.
we were born slaves to the devil, born slaves to sin and born slaves to death. Behold I was
brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me. (Psalm 51:5NKJV)

Select your currency